Engage Consult is easy for patients and practices
Engage Consult allows patients to communicate securely and safely online about non-emergency medical conditions and admin queries. It offers 24/7 access to symptom-specific self-help information as well as easy access to other local NHS and self-care services.
How does Engage Consult Work?
Engage Consult lets you consult with your GP online by completing a quick form that is sent and reviewed by the practice. You can also be directed to patient self-help, pharmacy advice and local self-referral services. This service must not be used for medical emergencies.
You’ll wonder how you did without it
- Patients may not need a trip to the surgery and their query may be resolved with a phone call
- There is no need to change surgery to get digital first access. Patients complete an online GP consultation with their own practice when they need to
- Medical advice is available 24/7 even when the practice is closed – Patients can check their health symptoms online and receive on the spot medical advice and treatment guidance thanks to NHS content
- Patients will get a response from their own NHS GP practice by the end of the next working day or sooner
- Access wherever and whenever patients want from any device. Unlike a telephone call patients can complete an eConsult at a pace that suits them, without taking up practice time
- Patients can request sick notes and test results without the need for an appointment saving patient and practice time